Monday, October 26, 2009

The latest on my prostate cancer journey

I’ve been researching different options for dealing with this prostate cancer and so far the one that appears the best is Proton Treatment. It has minimal side effects and is the least invasive. The downside is that available at only 5 places in the US. The nearest place is in Loma Linda, CA. It would entail staying down there about 2 months. Since I’ve always fancied myself as somewhat good at building things one of the first things I did was to look on eBay for plans on how to build a proton accelerator. Well, long story short, I bought the DVD but can't watch the it because I can't program our DVD player. I guess maybe I will have to go down to Loma Linda after all.

Hey, have you been downtown on the weekends lately? It seems like there’s a “recovery organization” washing cars on a regular basis lately. I’m not really clear what they’re recovering from, but they’re pulling out all the stops to get people in to get their cars washed. They have people holding signs, people yelling stuff, people gesturing and motioning somewhat wildly, heck, they even had an obese woman doing a ‘pole dance’ with the stop sign! There's probably some type of message there if you're of the psychology type. Lucky for me my pickup was already clean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

شركات تنظيف المنازل وخدمات الصيانة وتنظيف الشقق ونقل العفش
اليكم قائمة من احدي افضل شركات النظافة في المدينة المنورة ومكافحة الحشرات
غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات بالمدينة المنورة
كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة